Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Magic's Bane – Bronjahm slashes in a circular arc, inflicting 3250 Physical damage to every player plus an additional amount equal to half the target's total mana. Cannot exceed 10,000 total damage.
- Corrupt Soul – Bronjahm attempts to corrupt a portion of a player's soul and separate it from their body. If Corrupt Soul is not dispelled before it expires, a Corrupted Soul Fragment and stuns the player for 2 sec.
- Corrupted Soul Fragment – Corrupted Soul Fragments attempt to move towards Bronjahm. If the Fragment reaches him, he consumes the soul.
- Consume Soul – Bronjahm attempts to consume any Corrupted Soul Fragment that are within 2 yards of him, healing him for 156000.
- Soulstorm – When Bronjahm reaches 35% health remaining, he teleports to the center of the room and summons a Soulstorm. The swirling vortex of souls inflicts Shadow damage every second to targets over 10 yards away. Players hit by the Soulstorm have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 2.50 sec
- Shadow Bolt – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he hurls bolts of dark magic at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Fear – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he strikes fear in a random player for 3 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.