Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Firebolt – Lavanthor inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Flame Breath – Lavanthor inflicts Fire damage to all players in a 15 yard cone in front of him.
- Lava Burn – Lavanthor spits a Lava Bomb at a random player, inflicting Fire damage and creating a pool of fire at the player's location. The pool inflicts Fire damage every second for 8 sec. to any player that enters it.
- Cauterizing Flames – Lavanthor inflicts Fire damage to all players and increases the Fire damage they take by 35% for 3 min.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.