View in 3DView in 3D
Xevozz yells: Back in business! Now, to execute an exit strategy.
Xevozz yells: Intriguing... a high quantity of arcane energy is near. Time for some prospecting...
Xevozz yells: It seems my freedom must be bought with blood!
Xevozz yells: Nothing personal.
Xevozz yells: Plentiful, exploitable resources... primed for acquisition!
Xevozz yells: The air teems with latent energy... quite the harvest!
Xevozz yells: This is an... unrecoverable... loss.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Xevozz hurls a magical bolt at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
Arcane Barrage Volley
– Xevozz launches arcane missiles at all players within 0 yards, inflicting Arcane damage.
– Xevozz inflicts Arcane damage to a player and increases the Arcane damage they take for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to $54226U times.
– Xevozz summons Ethereal Spheres that move towards him.
– Xevozz sends out a blast wave of magic every second, inflicting Arcane damage to players within 0 yards.
– Ethereal Spheres that come within 3 yards of Xevozz empower him, increasing his melee and spell casting speed and his damage done for 8 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.