- Antoine Brack says: <name>, I'd recognize that decay anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Antoine Brack says: <name>?
- Antoine Brack says: A pact was made, brother! We vowed vengeance against the Lich King! For what he had done to us! We battled the Scourge as Forsaken, pushing them back into the Plaguelands and freeing Tirisifal! You and I were champions of the Forsaken!
- Antoine Brack says: Come to finish the job, have you?
- Antoine Brack says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
- Antoine Brack says: Ironic, isn't it? To be killed...
- Antoine Brack says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals - AGAIN. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
- Antoine Brack says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Tirisfal! This world is worth saving!
- Antoine Brack says: You don't remember me? We were humans once - long, long ago - until Lordaeron fell to the Scourge. Your transformation to a Scourge zombie came shortly after my own. Not long after that, our minds were freed by the Dark Lady.