- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: <name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: <name>?
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: Come to finish the job, have you?
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: I'd like to stand for...
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Teldrassil, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: You don't remember me? When you were a child your mother would leave you in my care while she served at the Temple of the Moon. I held you in my arms and fed you honey and sheep's milk to calm you until she would return. You were my little angel. Blasted Scourge... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Yazmina Oakenthorn says: You must remember the splendor of life, sister. You were a champion of the kaldorei once! This isn't you!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.