- Volkhan yells: All my work... undone!
- Volkhan yells: I will crush you beneath my boots!
- Volkhan yells: It is you who have destroyed my children? You... shall... pay!
- Volkhan yells: Life from lifelessness... death for you.
- Volkhan yells: Nothing is wasted in the process. You will see....
- Volkhan yells: The master was right... to be concerned.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 19 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Heat – Volkhan heats up a Molten Golem, healing it for 20% of its maximum health.
- Temper – Volkhan strikes his anvil, creating Molten Golems.
- Shattering Stomp – When Volkhan reaches 25% health remaining he stomps the ground, inflicting Physical damage to all players and shatters all Brittle Golems.
- Molten Golem
- Immolation Strike – Molten Golems burn a player, inflicting Fire damage and then additional Fire damage over 9 sec.
- Cool Down – Molten Golems cool over time, losing 2% of their health per second. As they cool, Molten Golems slow down, reducing their movement speed.
- Cool Down – Molten Golems cool over time, losing 1% of their health per second. As they cool, Molten Golems slow down, reducing their movement speed.
- Shatter – When a Molten Golem reaches 1% health remaining it becomes cooled, rendering it inactive. When Volkhan uses Shattering Stomp, all Cooled Golems will Shatter, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.