Maiden of Grief
- Maiden of Grief yells: I hope you all rot! I never... wanted... this.
- Maiden of Grief yells: My burden grows heavier...
- Maiden of Grief yells: You had it coming!
- Maiden of Grief yells: You shouldn't have come... now you will die!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Pillar of Woe – The Maiden of Grief blasts an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage and additional Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Shock of Sorrow – The Maiden of Grief instantly shocks all players, inflicting Shadow damage and places them in a state of meditation that incapacitates them for 6 sec. This effect breaks when the player takes damage.
- Storm of Grief – The Maiden of Grief creates a storm of shadow that lasts 20 sec., blasting all players in a selected area for Shadow damage and inflicting additional Shadow damage every 1 sec.
- Parting Sorrow – The Maiden of Grief hits a player with an anti-mana bolt. For each point of mana consumed by the bolt, the target takes 1 Shadow damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.