- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: Back to the earth with you!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: Enjoy the fall!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: It is trivial to extinguish your fire!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: It's a long way down....
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: No magic of nature will help you now!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: Savor this small victory, foolish little creatures. You and your dragon allies have won this battle, but we will win... the Nexus War.
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: Simpletons! You cannot comprehend the forces you have set in motion. The ley line conduit will not be disrupted! Your defeat shall be absolute!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: We command the arcane! It shall not be used against us!
- Ley-Guardian Eregos yells: You brash interlopers are out of your element! I will ground you!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 325 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Barrage – Ley-Guardian Eregos fires a barrage of magic at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Volley – Ley-Guardian Eregos unleashes a wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to all players.
- Enraged Assault – Ley-Guardian Eregos becomes enraged, increasing his damage done and casting speed for 12 sec.
- Summon Greater Ley-Whelp – Ley-Guardian Eregos periodically summons several Greater Ley-Whelps to attack players.
- Greayer Ley-Whelp
- Arcane Bolt – Greayer Ley-Whelps hurl bolts of magic at players, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Planar Shift – Ley-Guardian Eregos shifts to the astral plane for 18 sec. While shifted, Eregos cannot move or attack but is immune to all damage. When Ley-Guardian Eregos shifts, he summons several Planar Anomalies that pursue players.
- Planar Anomaly
- Planar Distortion – Planar Anomalies distort time around them, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 9 yards every second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.