Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Barrage – Ley-Guardian Eregos fires a barrage of magic at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Volley – Ley-Guardian Eregos unleashes a wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to all players.
- Enraged Assault – Ley-Guardian Eregos becomes enraged, increasing his damage done and casting speed for 12 sec.
- Summon Greater Ley-Whelp – Ley-Guardian Eregos periodically summons several Greater Ley-Whelps to attack players.
- Greayer Ley-Whelp
- Arcane Bolt – Greayer Ley-Whelps hurl bolts of magic at players, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Planar Shift – Ley-Guardian Eregos shifts to the astral plane for 18 sec. While shifted, Eregos cannot move or attack but is immune to all damage. When Ley-Guardian Eregos shifts, he summons several Planar Anomalies that pursue players.
- Planar Anomaly
- Planar Distortion – Planar Anomalies distort time around them, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 9 yards every second.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.