- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Clearly my pets failed. Perhaps another demonstration is in order.
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Everything I have done... has been for Azeroth....
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Poor blind fools!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Still you fight. Still you cling to misguided principles. If you survive, you'll find me in the center ring.
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: What do we have here... those that would defy the Spell-Weaver? Those without foresight or understanding. How can I make you see? Malygos is saving the world from itself! Bah! You are hardly worth my time!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Frostbomb – Mage-Lord Urom launches a Frostbomb that inflicts Frost damage and freezes the ground, inflicting periodic damage and slowing the movement speed of players in an area.
- Time Bomb – Mage-Lord Urom inflicts Arcane damage to a random player, placing a time bomb in them. After 6 sec. the bomb explodes, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 10 yards equal to the amount of health missing from the player with Time Bomb.
- Empowered Arcane Explosion – Mage-Lord Urom sends out a deadly wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within his line of sight.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.