Toalu'u the Mystic
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: Come back, <name>. If you're out of your body for too long, you run the risk of not being able to return. We have much to discuss.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: Elder Mana'loa, the statue there, sees you. This is a good sign!
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: No... no! My people are all dead spirits or deranged!
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: What's happened to the lake bed? Strange power is pouring out of it.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: You're coming up on the village now. Keep your eyes peeled.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: You've successfully freed your spirit! You can serve as my eyes. Together we'll get to the bottom of this.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.