Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Let's get this over with.
Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Not quick enough!
Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Prince Arthas Menethil, on this day, a powerful darkness has taken hold of your soul. The death you are destined to visit upon others will this day be your own.
Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Tick tock, tick tock...
Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: We'll see about that, young prince.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Chrono-Lord Epoch slows time, reducing melee, casting and movement speed of all players by 70% for 6 sec.
– Chrono-Lord Epoch steps through time, charging a random player and inflicting Physical damage to them.
– Chrono-Lord Epoch savagely wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage, reducing healing effects by 25%, and inflicting Physical damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
Curse of Exertion
– Chrono-Lord Epoch increases a player's cost of spells and abilities by 100% for 10 sec.
– Chrono-Lord Epoch stops time in a for 2 sec., stunning all players.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.