- Mother Shahraz yells: Don't be shy.
- Mother Shahraz yells: Enjoying yourselves?
- Mother Shahraz yells: I wasn't finished.
- Mother Shahraz yells: I'm all... yours.
- Mother Shahraz yells: I'm not impressed.
- Mother Shahraz yells: So... business or pleasure?
- Mother Shahraz yells: Stop toying with my emotions!
- Mother Shahraz yells: You play, you pay.
- Mother Shahraz yells: You seem a little tense...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Mother Shahraz will link allies together with [Fatal Attraction] while also dealing heavy damage to the raid with her Beams.
- Tanks –
Tanks take heavy damage from [Saber Lash].
- Fatal Attraction – Teleports several nearby allies to a random location and links them with demonic energy. Fatal Attraction deals 1500 Shadow damage to nearby allies within 15 yards. The Fatal Attraction will break when allies move outside 25 yards of each other.
- Saber Lash – Deals 76000 to 84000 Physical damage to up to 3 enemies, divided up evenly among all those affected.
- Interrupting Shriek – A shout of command that interrupts all enemies within 18 yards for 3 sec
- Beams – Every 30s Mother Shahraz will fire a random beam at nearby enemies.
- Sinful Beam – Strikes an enemy inflicting 6243 to 7257 Shadow damage that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 30 targets.
- Sinister Beam – Strikes an enemy inflicting 3600 Shadow energy that arcs to another nearby enemy, knocking enemies back. The spell affects up to 30 targets.
- Vile Beam – Strikes an enemy inflicting 3000 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 8 sec that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 30 targets.
- Wicked Beam – Strikes an enemy with shadow energy, burning 1000 Mana that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 30 targets.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.