Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Harbinger Skyriss yells: Bear witness to the agent of your demise!
Harbinger Skyriss yells: Flee in terror.
Harbinger Skyriss yells: I am merely one of... infinite multitudes.
Harbinger Skyriss yells: I will show you horrors undreamed of.
Harbinger Skyriss yells: The chaos I have sown here is but a taste....
Harbinger Skyriss yells: We span the universe, as countless as the stars!
Harbinger Skyriss yells: You will do my bidding, weakling.
Harbinger Skyriss yells: Your fate is written.
Harbinger Skyriss yells: Your will is no longer your own.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.First Prison Cell
When Warden Mellichar enters combat, he opens the first prison cell, releasing either a Blazing Trickster or a Phase-Hunter.
Second Prison Cell
– Blazing Trickster blasts a player, inflicting 1980 to 2420 (+ 57.1% of Spell power) Fire damage.
– Blazing Trickster surrounds himself in a shield of Fire, increasing Fire resistance by 100 and making every strike against him cause 50 Fire damage to the attacker.
– Phase-Hunter warps behind a player.
– Phase-Hunter releases a burst of energy, increasing its movement speed by 75% and attack speed by 75% for 8 sec.
– Phase-Hunter inflicts additional Physical damage when attacking players from behind.
Shortly after unlocking the first prison cell, Warden Mellichar unlocks the second prison cell, releasing Millhouse Manastorm.
Third Prison Cell
– Insulted by Mellichar, Millhouse Manastorm aids players in the fight against the other prisoners and Harbinger Skyriss.
Immediately after realizing that the second prison cell only contains Millhouse Manastorm, Warden Mellichar unlocks the third prison cell containing either a Sulfuron Magma-Thrower or an Akkiris Lightning-Waker.
Fourth Prison Cell
Rain of Fire
– Sulfuron Magma-Thrower calls down a molten rain, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 0 yards of the targeted area every 2 seconds for 6 sec.
– Sulfuron Magma-Thrower curses a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing effects received by 50% for 1 min.
– Sulfuron Magma-Thrower hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
– Akkiris Lightning-Waker curses a player, increasing the damage they take from all Magic by 100% for 1 min.
– Akkiris Lightning-Waker sends out lightning bolts, inflicting Nature damage to all players within 0 yards.
– Akkiris Lightning-Waker counters a player's spell, preventing them from casting that spell again for 6 sec.
– Akkiris Lightning-Waker grounds itself, reducing all Magic damage taken by 50% for 30 sec.
Shortly after unlocking the third prison cell, Warden Mellichar unlocks the fourth prison cell containing either a Blackwing Drakonaar or a Twilight Drakonaar.
Final Prison Cell
– Blackwing Drakonaar inflicts Physical damage to a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing effects received by 50% for 5 sec.
– Blackwing Drakonaar unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 0 yards and reducing their movement speed for 8 sec.
Brood Power: Blue
– Twilight Drakonaar inflicts Frost damage to all players in front of it, destroying 875 to 1125 mana and increasing the time between attacks by 100% for 6 sec.
Brood Power: Bronze
– Twilight Drakonaar inflicts Arcane damage to all players in front of it, reducing their casting speed by 50% and increasing the time between attacks by 33% for 6 sec.
Brood Power: Red
– Twilight Drakonaar burns all players in front of it, inflicting Fire damage every second for 5 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.