- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Back off, pup!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Do you smell that? Fresh meat has somehow breached our citadel. Be wary of any intruders.
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Heal me, quickly!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: I'm going to enjoy this...
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Much too easy.
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Say farewell!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: This may hurt a little....
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: What have we here?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overpower – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar instantly overpowers his target after they dodge, inflicting Physical damage.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 5% for 20 sec.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 30 sec.
- Surge – Watchkeeper Gargolmar charges a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and all players within 0 yards, knocking them all back.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.