View in 3DView in 3D
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Back off, pup!
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Heal me, quickly!
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: I'm going to enjoy this...
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Say farewell!
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: This may hurt a little....
Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: What have we here?
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Watcherkeeper Gargolmar instantly overpowers his target after they dodge, inflicting Physical damage.
– Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 5% for 20 sec.
– Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 30 sec.
– Watchkeeper Gargolmar charges a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and all players within 0 yards, knocking them all back.
– Hellfire Watcher heals an ally.
Shadow Word: Pain
– Hellfire Watcher utters a word of darkness, inflicting Shadow damage to a player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
– Hellfire Watcher renews an ally, healing them every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.