- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Back off, pup!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Heal me, quickly!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: I'm going to enjoy this...
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Say farewell!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: This may hurt a little....
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: What have we here?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 15 reputation with Thrallmar
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overpower – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar instantly overpowers his target after they dodge, inflicting Physical damage.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 5% for 20 sec.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 30 sec.
- Surge – Watchkeeper Gargolmar charges a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and all players within 10 yards, knocking them all back.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.