Barnes <The Stage Manager>
- Barnes yells: But beware, for not all love stories end happily, as you may find out. Sometimes, love pricks like a thorn!
- Barnes yells: But don't let me pull the wool over your eyes! See for yourself what lies beneath those covers! And now... on with the show!
- Barnes yells: But don't take it from me; see for yourself what tragedy lies ahead when the paths of star crossed lovers meet! And now... on with the show!
- Barnes yells: But she is pursued... by a wicked, malevolent crone!
- Barnes yells: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this evening's presentation!
- Barnes yells: Take for instance this quiet elderly woman waiting for a visit from her granddaughter... surely there is nothing to fear from this sweet, gray-haired old lady!
- Barnes yells: Tonight we plumb the depths of the human soul as we join a lost, lonely girl trying desperately--with the help of her loyal companions--to find her way home!
- Barnes yells: Tonight, things are not what they seem... for tonight your eyes may not be trusted!
- Barnes yells: Tonight... we explore a tale of forbidden love!
- Barnes yells: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to this evening's presentation!
- Barnes yells: Will she survive? Will she prevail? Only time will tell. And now... on with the show!
- Barnes says: Splendid. I'm going to get the audience ready. Break a leg!
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.