Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Raise Undead Scarab – Nerub'enkan raises a scarab from the dead to aid him in battle.
- Crypt Scarabs – Nerub'enkan sends several scarabs at his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Pierce Armor – Nerub'enkan pierces his current target, reducing their armor by 50% for 10 sec.
- Encasing Webs – Nerub'enkan encases a player in webs, immobilizing them and increasing the time between their melee attacks by 100% for 5 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.