Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Gyth
The Warchief mounts a deadly chromatic drake and assaults the Blackrock Stadium.
- Gyth – A fully matured chromatic drake, capable of breathing fire, ice and acid.
- Freeze – Gyth sends out a blast of ice, stunning players in front of him for 6 sec and inflicting 139 to 161 Frost damage every 3 seconds.
- Chromatic Chaos – Gyth is empowered with chromatic energy, increasing his chance to hit by 20 and reduces his damage taken by 25% for 5 min.
- Flame Breath – Gyth breaths fire, inflicting Fire damage to all players in front of him.
- Corrosive Acid Breath – Gyth breaths corrosive acid, reducing the armor of all players in front of him and inflicting Nature damage every 5 seconds.
- Knock Away – Gyth inflicts Physical damage to his current target, knocking them away.
Stage Two: The False Warchief
When Gyth reaches 25% remaining health, Warchief Rend Blackhand dismounts and joins the fight.
- Whirlwind – Warchief Rend Blackhand attacks in a whirlwind of steel, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 8 yards every 2 seconds.
- Cleave – Warchief Rend Blackhand inflicts Physical damage to his current target and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Mortal Strike – Warchief Rend Blackhand inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of their healing received by 50% for 5 sec.
- Frenzy – Warchief Rend Blackhand goes into a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 60% for 2 min.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.