Wrath Classic PTR Ulduar Patch - Developer Notes
How to Join the Wrath Classic PTR
If you’re still not testing the PTR (Public Test Realm) with us, and you want to, we’ve made it easy to get started. Just follow these steps:CREATE A PTR ACCOUNT:
- Log in to Blizzard Account Management.
- Select Games and Subscriptions.
- In the Starter Editions & Public Test Regions section, select Create PTR Account.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select World of Warcraft Classic from your Games list.
- In the selector above the Play button, change your Region / Account to Public Test Realm (Classic).
- Click Install (or Update) to install the PTR client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
- Click Play to log in to the PTR, and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character, or copy over a character from your live account using the Copy Character button.
- Enter the game and test the new content!
As little as less than $1 a month to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!