Hello everyone! Here are the recent hotfixes to Wrath Classic:OCTOBER 19, 2022Wrath of the Lich King Classic
Creatures and NPCs
Mind Flay, and other similar spells, will no longer benefit from movement impairment reduction as a cast speed bonus.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Blessing of Wisdom to sometimes incorrectly provide an increased benefit in raid encounters when changing to a specialization that did not have Improved Blessing of Wisdom.
- Adjusted Warrior’s Taste for Blood talent to improve its timing.
Developers’ note: This change should make Rank 3 of the talent trigger every 6 seconds, instead of sometimes taking 9 seconds to trigger. Other ranks have the same change, but aren’t guaranteed to happen, and so are less noticeable.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed incorrect levels with some player summoned creatures.
- Grauf has been taught how to fly, and will no longer run around in the air, disobeying the laws of physics.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Kel’thuzad would sometimes still pick the tank for Frost Blast when the tank does not have the most threat.
- Fixed an issue where some encounters would not respect loot settings (like Master Looter).
- The Well Fed effect from feasts now grants Ranged Attack Power.
- Greater Inscriptions from the Sons of Hodir are now refundable items, however they can no longer be sold back to vendors for gold if mailed to other characters on your account.
- Heirlooms will now properly apply their combat rating bonuses.
User Interface and Accessibility
- “Chill Out, Mon” can be obtained once again after returning to the realm of the living and passing through the underground portion of Drakil’jin Ruins.
- Fixed an issue where spells added in Wrath of the Lich King are not properly displaying projected healing in the UI while being cast.