We’ve deployed an update to the 3.4.3 PTR.Build: 51384
Icecrown Citadel Testing
As with the last round of raid testing, all bosses and wings of Icecrown Citadel are available on both Normal and Heroic difficulties in 10 and 25 player raid sizes. The raid will become available today (September 15) at 2:00 p.m. PDT and will remain available until Wednesday (September 20) at 11:00 a.m. PDT.ICC Bug Fixes and Adjustments
- The doors leading into Icecrown Citadel are now open and players should be able to zone in normally once the raid unlocks.
- The Volatile Experiments in the Professor Putricide encounter should now properly create Gas Clouds.
- The Unbound Plague debuff in the Professor Putricide encounter should now properly jump to nearby players.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to see their own Frenzied Bloodthrist visual effect at all times during the Blood Queen Lana’thel encounter.
- Fixed a visual issue during the Deathbringer Saurfang encounter that caused the blood power missiles to not appear to fly back from the affected players to Saurfang.
- Fixed an issue where Deathbringer Saurfang could rarely cast Boiling Blood on the entire raid.
- Fixed an issue causing Necrotic Plague to be able to bounce to unintended non-player targets during the Lich King encounter.
- Fixed a visual issue with the RP event that plays after Deathbringer Saurfang is defeated causing Varok Saurfang to carry his son like he is pushing a wheelbarrow. This really killed the somber mood.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Frostwing Whelp trash mobs leading up to Sindragosa would float upward after being killed.
New Quest Log and Quest Tracking
The Quest Tracking feature is now available to test. In order to interact with the new quest tracking functionality open your quest log (hotkey: L), select a quest in your log and click “show on map”. This should open your map with Quest markers and area blobs to show you where the quest objectives are located. Additionally, opening your map (hotkey: M) and selecting a zone where you have active quests will also display the quest tracking functionality. You can toggle this new quest tracking on and off by opening the map and checking or unchecking the “Show Quest Objectives” checkbox.Please note: implementation is not fully complete on this feature and there are a few bugs and bits of missing functionality.Known Issues
- Minimize/Maximize isn’t fully implemented. The only available map view is full screen currently.
- Some dungeon quests do not open the map when you click Show Map from the quest log and will either open no map or open your current zone’s map.
- Highlighted Quest will linger on the last selected slot instead of the last displayed quest.