The existing Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking events have been expanded to include an additional dungeon each:
New rare mount: Rédeas do Cronihilante Infinito
, has been added as a random drop from any Timewalking boss.
Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Ventobravo
during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys.
Cross-Realm Mythic Raiding
- Cross-Realm raiding has been enabled for Hellfire Citadel on Mythic difficulty. You'll now be able to join with friends or fill that last raid spot to take on the most difficult encounters in Warlords of Draenor.
Item Upgrades and Bravura are back!
To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar
, or Escudo Tonante
and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time for 250 Bravura
, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.
Improved Item Rewards
Mythic Dungeon Loot Improvements
Baleful Item Level Boost
- Baleful items now have a chance to create items ranging in quality from item level 655 to 695 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
Warlords Season 3
- Around the release of Patch 6.2.3, a transition to Warlords Season 3 will take place. More information and details on the close of Warlords Season 2 and transition to the new season will be available in the future.
- With the new season comes new gear. New Warmongering Aspirant gear scales up to PvP item level 715, Warmongering Combatant gear scales to 730, and Warmongering Gladiator gear scales to 740.
Class Tuning Changes Frost Unholy Talents
Balance Retribution Elemental Enhancement
- Profanar and damage has been increased by 10%.
now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
Raids and Dungeons
- Pepe should now remain with players that enter into a Timewalking dungeon.