- Akama yells: A mere nuisance, I assure you! Tell the Master his prisoner will not escape while Akama and his Deathsworn watch over her.
- Akama yells: Broken of the Ashtongue tribe, your leader speaks!
- Akama yells: Come out from the shadows! I've returned to lead you against our true enemy! Shed your chains and raise your weapons against your Illidari masters!
- Akama yells: Now is the time, Maiev! Unleash your wrath!
- Akama yells: Slay all who see us! Word must not get back to Illidan.
- Akama yells: The Betrayer no longer holds sway over us. His dark magic over the Ashtongue soul has been destroyed!
- Akama says: Akama has no master. Not anymore.
- Akama says: But that is not part of the vision I was granted... that is not... how my people will be freed.
- Akama says: But, sire! You have misjudged my actions... I do have knowledge of someone close to you who plans to betray you. It is that dog, Kael'thas! He has allied with Kil'jaeden and intends to replace you as Lord of Outland!
- Akama says: Farewell, dear friend. We shall meet you in the next world when our duties in this one are fulfilled.
- Akama says: Forgive my harsh methods, but the Betrayer cannot learn of the truth. My secret must be kept at all costs!
- Akama says: I cannot do this alone...
- Akama says: Illidan will become suspicious... that much is for certain. We will deal with it as we always do.
- Akama says: In due time, Maiev. I've spent years preparing to make my move - I can't afford to put my plans in peril by tipping my hand too soon.
- Akama says: It appears your mind is set then. We will guide you to the spirit world with as much kindness as we can.
- Akama says: It will be done, my lord!
- Akama says: Let us finish what we've started. I will lead you to Illidan's abode once you've recovered your strength.
- Akama says: Master! We've found the traitor who escaped Vashj! His body lies in front of me... lifeless!
- Akama says: Olum... old friend. It is good to see that you are safe.
- Akama says: Our plans are in danger already. It appears Maiev's decided to do things her own way.
- Akama says: Please, <name>. You must take the Heart of Fury somewhere safe... you must take it to A'dal!
- Akama says: The Heart of Fury... I witnessed its power long ago, when Velen wielded it. I feel the same power coursing through it right now!
- Akama says: This door is all that stands between us and the Betrayer. Stand aside, friends.
- Akama says: Those who've defiled this temple have all been defeated. All but one!
- Akama says: We must carry on with or without Maiev. Inside! Quickly!
- Akama says: With this crystal's powers, my Deathsworn and I... we'd be unstoppable! We could destroy Illidan! We could... replace him as lords of Outland!
- Akama says: You cannot... be serious, Olum. Your sacrifice has already been too great.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, blood elf. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, draenei. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, dwarf. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, gnome. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, human. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, night elf. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, orc. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, tauren. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, troll. Just play along.
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, undead. Just play along.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.