Andormu <Keepers of Time>
- Andormu says: Absolutely not. We must not place ourselves at risk. With the master away, we are all that is in place to keep the stream intact. Others are due to arrive any moment now. Heroes and adventurers from Azeroth...
- Andormu says: My apologies, Nozari. I have been a bit 'on edge' as of late. These creatures are attempting to alter the timeways.
- Andormu says: Nozari, I'm not talking about a greedy wizard looking to improve his station in life by making a small adjustment to the past.
- Andormu says: Something very, very disturbing. We're starting to see more of them across the timeways.
- Andormu says: These beings aren't giving themselves the winning numbers for the Stormwind lottery, dear.
- Andormu says: You do recall the last time that this occurred, yes? Let us hope that the master need not be involved.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.