Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.Additional information about the expansion can be found below.April 3HotfixesArtifact Challenges
ClassesDungeons and Raids
Stunning Inquisitor Variss on encounter start no longer prevents him from using Aura of Decay.
- Eye health has been reduced by 30%.
- Infernal spawn frequency has been reduced by 5 seconds.
- Mage Tower: Knowledgeable is now less lucrative in dungeons of lower difficulty.
- Return to Karazhan
The periodic damage of Garrote has been reduced by 30% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Players can now use their abilities to remove the bleed damage.
Player Versus Player
Damage done by Bonds of Fel and Empowered Bonds of Fel have been reduced for smaller raid sizes.
- Eye of Gul'dan and Empowered Eye of Gul'dan now take up to 50% longer to reach max energy (and begin to cast Duplicate), to better accommodate smaller raid sizes.
- Resolved an issue in which Gul'dan could inadvertently teleport to the wrong tank after Storm of the Destroyer.
- PvP Template Primary stat reduced by 5% for all non-healers.
- PvP Template Stamina increased by 5%.
- Death Knight
PvP Template Strength increased by 5%
- In PvP, Bear Form now grants 125% Armor (was 200% Armor). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged.
- In PvP, Bear Form now grants 40% Stamina (was 55% Stamina). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged.
PvP Template Intellect reduced by 5%.
- Full Moon and Half Moon damage decreased by 10% in PvP situations.
- PvP Template Agility reduced by 3%.
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 5%.
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 5% (all specs).
Rapture can no longer be dispelled.
- Skyfury Totem now increases Critical Strike damage by 20% (was 30%). Critical strike healing unchanged.
- Skyfury Totem's cooldown reduced by 5 seconds.
- Quest credit for “Unlikely Seduction” should now be appropriately given.
- Players above level 100 should now be able to acquire "In the Blink of an Eye."