Players no longer require Honored reputation with Mists of Pandaria factions to purchase gear with Justice Points.
- The reputation requirement to purchase certain pieces of Mists of Pandaria Valor Point gear have been reduced from Revered to Honored. These include:
Los Klaxxi - neck items
- Loto Dorado - rings
- Shadopan - cloaks
- Los Augustos Celestiales - bracers
The item level of Mists of Pandaria gear that is purchased with Justice Points has been raised from 450 to 458.
The item level of Mists of Pandaria gear that is purchased with Honor Points has been lowered from 464 to 458. As a result, the quality color of these items has been changed from Epic to Rare. However, the PvP Power and PvP resilience of these items has been increased significantly so these items retain their previous degree of effectiveness in PvP.
Mists of Pandaria PvP item vendors were tired of getting the dook kicked out of them. Their health has been increased significantly.
The item level requirement to queue for Mists of Pandaria Heroic dungeons has been reduced from 440 to 435.
The area of effect damage from Vigilia de la Naturaleza will no longer hit stealthed targets.
Fixed an issue with that could allow flight without using Flight Form.
now correctly increases the healing from Cenarion Ward by 30% instead of 70%.
Oleada de estrellas casts that trigger an Eclipse now deal the correct amount of damage.
Mojo is now removed properly when a druid assumes Flight Form.
has been changed, and now grants the following abilities:
Protection warriors -
Blood death knights -
Protection paladins -
Brewmaster monks -
The periodic damage of Thrash (Bear) now deals 60% more damage. Initial direct damage remains un-changed. Caballero de la Muerte Mago
Tempestad abisal no longer strikes targets the Mage is not already in combat with.
Charges of Témpanos de hielo are no longer consumed when the Chilled effect from is applied to enemies.
Casting Roll while accepting an Arena queue will no longer prevent the monk from taking actions once within the arena.
Glyphed and un-glyphed versions of now deal the same amount of damage.
Missing with Patada oscura after the Combo Breaker mastery activates will no longer grant two free Chi.
now deals 100% more damage.
Embate con barril now deals 50% more damage and strikes all nearby targets, rather than three.
Protection warrior damage values has been adjusted:
Revancha now deals 50% damage to a secondary target, and 25% damage to a third target.
Heridas profundas now does 50% less damage for Protection warriors only.
will now stun the correct target when using macros. Tajo furioso
s that consume the last charge of Bloodsurge will now properly cause a one second global cooldown, rather than a 1.5 second global cooldown. Cazador
- Many beasts are now properly able to be tamed.
- Disuasión now properly prevents the stun effect from the Warrior talent Warbringer.
- can now properly trigger . Explosive Shots that have no cost due to the effects of Lock and Load can not trigger this effect.
- now deals 100% more damage.
- Escudo de vengador now deals 50% more damage.
- and now deal 80% less damage for Protection Paladins only.
- Sanación relámpago will now consume both Surge of Light and Inner Focus when both buffs are active.
- Tentáculos del Vacío root effect is now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- The Shadow version of no longer procs for Holy or Discipline priests.
- Healing from the Estrella divina spell no longer breaks channeling for the caster or friendly players.
- Llamas infernales no longer does damage immediately when it is initially cast, and now does the correct amount of damage over its 14 second duration.
Players visiting other realms via RealID or Battletag parties will no longer receive loot from Galleon/Salyis's Warband.
- Mutated Silkmoths and Tiny Mutated Silkmoths are now more abundant.
- Sprites will now only stack the Spritely buff to 20 (was 40).
- Orchard Wasps will no longer attack critters in the area.
- Creatures slain in the Espesura Krasarang will no longer clutter the environment.
- Groundbreaker Brojai in Espesura Krasarang is no longer quite so loud.
- Captain Doren will now correctly respawn if players leave his cave after he enters his Sha form.
Cheerful Jessu and the mailbox are now always available in Pearlfin Village.
Birds and beasts in Cima Kun-Lai are now meatier.
Various NPCs in Cima Kun-Lai now respawn less frequently.
Fixed an issue that could cause the Sha of Anger to despawn under certain certain circumstances.
Captain Ripflesh should no longer despawn unexpectedly.
Creature respawn rates in Howlingwind Cavern has been adjusted when many players are in the area.
Giant Cave Bats now award significantly less experience.
King Spineclaws now award significantly less experience.
Captive breeding programs have brought the endangered Briny Clacker and Brineshell Snappers back to sustainable populations.
The Shuffling Mistlurker's Smash attack no longer has a knock-back effect. They are still jerks.
Osul Sharphorns in Townlong Steppes now leash properly, and no longer knock themselves silly when using Gored or Demolish.
Ordo Overseers now leash properly and reset if they stray too far away from the farm.
- The Cremating Torch effect no longer affects players or pets.
- The Mithril Stopwatch trinket's effect Now Is The Time! activates properly from spell damage.
- Marmota repudiable may no longer be used in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas. The Puntable Marmot may no longer be used as the target of a Warrior's Intervene or a Druid's Wild Charge.
- Merchants will no longer buy certain pets or mounts.
- The Almádena de ámbar de Klaxxi'vess is now correctly be purchased from The Klaxxi at Exalted reputation.
- Reward satchels can no longer be sold to vendors.
- TheSombrilla de Chi-Ji has had its stats improved.
- The Toque de derrota de Gladiador malévolo, , and are no longer available for sale from arena vendors.
- Season 12 off-hand items and shields have been adjusted to match other, equivalent PvP gear.
- Guanteletes de placas de Gladiador sanguinario no longer have Spirit.
- Voodoo Brew no longer allows players to attack others of the same faction.
- The Precio del progreso trinket effect been adjusted to occur less frequently.
The Pipa de la paz hozen now only grants 100 reputation for Shado-Pan, Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, and the August Celestials. This item will continue to grant 1000 reputation for other Pandaren factions.
- Pet Battles
Many pet abilities have been improved.
- Wild battle pets in The Veiled Stair now spawn at the correct level.
- The Gnomo de relojería's ability, Build Turret, now properly has a 2 round cooldown.
- A wayward Cosechador pequeño can now be battled normally.
- Turns should no longer inadvertently be skipped when multi-round abilities are used in a Pet Battle.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when using offensive pet abilities in PvP, Tamer and Wild Pet battles.
Fixed several issues involving daily quests and Cross Realm Zones.
- Players are now able to complete the quest Imitando la llamada de la naturaleza.
- Anduin Wrynn should now return if he wanders off during quests in the Krasarang Wilds.
- Players are no longer able to obtain multiple Teng Appleblooms during the quest ¡Prioridades!.
- The Silk Cocoon Bucket for the quest De donde procede la seda can now be looted multiple times by different players.
- Players who have completed the quest Guerra de malas hierbas II no longer leave a weedy lawn in their wake.
- The Diabolical Plans that start the quest Planes diabólicos now drop properly for Horde players.
- Chen Stormstout and Li Li Stormstout will no longer disappear unexpectedly during the quest Chen y Li Li.
- Hao Mann is no longer quite so loud.
Hatchling Poop for the daily quest Todos hacemos caca is now slightly more... persistent.
Players can no longer be interrupted by enemy attacks when looting the Big Bag of Poop and the Tiny Bag of Poop for the daily quest Todos hacemos caca.
Turning in the repeatable quest Llenando la despensa no longer fulfills daily quests completed achievement criteria.
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from turning in the quest ¿Inmortalidad?.
Players must now properly earn the right to Lao-Chin the Iron Belly's company by completing El Círculo del Contendiente: Lao-Chen Panza Férrea.
Peat Clumps for the quest Golgoss, and Peat Mounds for the quest Arconiss, can both now be interacted with properly.
Shao-Tien Ritual Statues for the quest Sencillamente arrasador have been fixed so that they can once again be broken.
All players attacking Aetha, Leechfingers, and The Ook of Dook will now properly receive credit for their respective quests.
Players should now receive credit for the quest Nidada vacía when freeing Kunchong Hatchlings, and Kunchong Cages will now reset properly once opened.
The following quest items can now be looted by all party members: Clacker Tails for the quest Una buena cena, Volatile Blood for the quest Una delicia sangrienta, Pristine Mire Beast Eye for the quest "Putting and Eye Out", Amber-Encrusted Brain for the quest Trabajo cerebral, and Thresher Jaws for the quest La semana del tiburón. In addition, players can now obtain up to ten un-opened Thresher Jaw at one time.
The daily quest, Mi ciudad se quema... de nuevo is now more fiery.
The daily gift quest granted by Joyatrón 4000 is now only available to players of level 80 and above.
Terracotta Defenders now properly attack the player who looted the Fragmento inferior de la tablilla de Lei Shen for the quest Robar a su Rey del Trueno.
Shao-Tien Surveyors are now easier to spot from a distance.
The Claw of Anger, which begins the quest Los restos de la ira, can now be looted by all members of the party or raid that slew the Sha de la ira.
- Dungeons & Raids
Level 85 players should be able to queue for random normal difficulty Cataclysm dungeons.
- Cannons in the Puerta del Sol Poniente now properly propel players precisely.
- Zao Cazador de Soles can no longer be encountered in the Templo del Dragón de Jade.
- Level 90 players can now join the random queue for normal versions of lower level Mists of Pandaria dungeons.
- Striking Ook Ook with multiple barrels simultaneously now awards the correct number of stacks for the achievement, "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'".
- The doors leading to Maestro Ventisca Algente in the Monasterio del Shadopan should now remain open to prevent players from becoming locked out during the gauntlet. The inner doors will still close once Master Snowdrift himself is engaged.
- Hateful Essence in the Monasterio del Shadopan will no longer cause players to become stuck in combat.
- The High Inquisitor Whitemane encounter in the Monasterio Escarlata now properly awards reputation upon completion.
- Bug Fixes
Player resources are now properly set to default values when the arena preparation phase ends.
- Players can no longer stack on top of the Season 12 PvP item vendors, PvE item vendors and Challenge Mode item vendors.
- Portal: Valle de la Flor Eterna and Teletransporte a: Valle de la Flor Eterna are now properly retained after a paid faction transfer.
Players are now ported directly to The Grim Guzzler tavern after accepting the queue for Coren Direbrew.
All players that slay Warbringer Qobi are now properly awarded the Brewmoon Festival achievement.
Turning in the quest "Flying Colors" will now properly complete the Tian Monastery portion of the No dejes que el árbol te impida ver el bosque achievement.