BlizzardPatch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm Patch Notes
New FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to El Templo Oscuro
in Outland. You'll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
All New Story Scenario
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
This is a work in progress. We'll have more details soon. The Bronze Dragonflight already went to the future and knows all about it, so we should ask them.New Events
- Moonkin Festival
- The Trial of Style
- Auction House Dance Studio
ChangesClasses Caballero de la Muerte Demon Hunter
- Preparado now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
Hojas de demonio's proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades's Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Hojas de demonio now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Tromba vil no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Tromba vil damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Último recurso will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Púas de demonio buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
Deriva estelar now increases 's damage by 50% (was 60%).
- damage increased by 11%.
Restoration Cazador Mago
- Cornada is now also activated by Magullar.
- Magullar damage increased by 400%.
- Magullar cost increased to 30 Rage (was 20).
- Magullar is now on the global cooldown, and has no self-cooldown (was 3 seconds).
- Magullar damage not increased in PvP.
Monk Mistweaver Viajero del viento Retribution Sacerdote Pícaro Forajido
Vacío térmico redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Venas heladas by an additional 1 second.
- Developers' notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- Subidón de adrenalina Energy regeneration increase reduced to 50% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Floritura fatal proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Golpes de fortuna redesigned. Now increases Floritura fatal's proc rate by 2% per point (was +1 Energy per Floritura fatal proc per point).
Developers' notes: The net result of the two Floritura fatal and Golpes de fortuna changes is that Floritura fatal should generate half as much Energy, twice as often.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Subidón de adrenalina
, Entre ceja y ceja mejorada
, Sprint mejorado
, Asesinato múltiple
, Marcado para morir
, Descenso de la muerte
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. A suertes
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from A suertes has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast A suertes when you get 1 buff.
- Andanada now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Tesoro enterrado increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Precisión implacable now increases Critical strike chance by 20% (was 25%).
- Rumbo verdadero causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
's Attack speed increase reduced to 80%. Hacer picadillo
increases Energy regeneration by 20% (was 15%). Subtlety Símbolos de la Muerte
redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities:
Focus Shurikens is a new passive talent available at level 70:
Chamán Brujo Destruction
- Each enemy you hit with Tormenta de shuriken increases the damage of your next Eviscerar by 25%, stacking up to 5 times.
Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Fragmento de alma generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Fragmento de alma generation slightly, and reduce the number of Descarga de caoss being cast.
- Fuego y azufre now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Conflagrar mejorado now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Fragmento de alma/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrar mejorado now generates double resources from hitting a second Estragos target.
- Incinerar now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Incinerar now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incinerar's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Inmolar's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Fragmento de alma).
- Inmolar's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Fragmento de alma).
- Quemadura de las Sombras now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Robo de almas (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Fragmento de alma.
- Falla dimensional (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Descarga de caos cast from the Descarga de caos rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Descarga de caos's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Lluvia de Fuego's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropía inversa redesigned slightly: Descarga de caos and Lluvia de Fuego restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
- Estragos's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- no longer removes the cooldown of Estragos.
- Canalizar fuego demoníaco damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
All abilities damage increased by 10%.
- The effect of Mastery has reduced by 20%.
Legendary Items Brujo Odr, chal de los Ymirjar
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
- Enemies marked by your Estragos take 15% (was 8%) increased damage from your single target spells.
- Arsenal: armamento de la Mano de Plata now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearnces.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.