Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is included in this offer?
For a limited time only, get the full StarCraft: Remastered game, which includes the original game and it's expansion, StarCraft: BroodWar. This offer is applicable to PC and Mac. Prime members have the ability to claim StarCraft: Remastered from August 1st, 2022 to August 31st, 2022.
2. Do I need a Prime membership to be eligible for this offer?
Yes. You will need either an Amazon Prime membership or a Prime Video membership to access Prime Gaming content, depending on your location. If you’re located in one of the “Amazon Prime Supported Countries” listed here
, click the “Try Prime” button above to sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime (excluding customers located in Quebec, Canada). Or, if you’re located in one of the “PrimeVideo.com Supported Countries” listed here
, click the “Try Prime” button above to sign up for a free 7-day trial of Prime Video. If you’re already a Prime member, then click “Sign In” to sign in to your Prime account and click “Claim Now” to begin the claim process.
3. How do I redeem this offer on Battle.net?
Once you have successfully linked your Battle.net account with your Amazon Prime account, launch the Battle.net desktop app on your PC or Mac. Then, go to your game library where your offer will be available for download.
4. What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?
Once you claim your content and link your Amazon Prime account to your Battle.net account the offer is yours to keep, subject to any Battle.net rules or policies that apply to the offer.
5. I am unable to claim this offer because it is already showing as claimed. What do I do?
Please check that the same Battle.net account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim this offer. Note that this offer can only be redeemed once per Amazon Prime account. If your account is on a household account, please make sure no other account on your household account has claimed this offer.
6. Can I link different Amazon accounts to my Battle.net account and claim each offer multiple times?
No. Each Prime Gaming offer can only be applied to one account. Each Battle.net account can only receive one offer.
7. Can I transfer this offer to a different Battle.net account?
No. Once this offer has been awarded to a Battle.net account the offer cannot be transferred to another account.
8. I accidentally linked the wrong Battle.net account to my Amazon account. What do I do?
If you linked the wrong Battle.net account to your Amazon account, log out of your account, then follow this link
to go through the account linking process again. Note that each offer can only be redeemed once by an Amazon Prime membership and a Battle.net account.
9. What if I have issues with the Battle.net platform?
Please visit https://battle.net/support/
for additional questions and guides regarding redeeming your Battle.net offers.
10. Is this content available in all regions?
Yes. This offer is available in all regions where Battle.net is available. Please note that Prime Gaming is not available in Russia, China, India and embargoed territories.
11. What if I have an issue that isn't addressed above?
If you are having trouble with your Amazon Prime membership, please reference the Prime Guide
for more information. For issues with your battle.net account, please reference Battle.net