- Die Obliterumschmiede should now always be available to players, and requires no questline.
- All item level 815 crafted end-game gear will now be crafted at item level 835.
- All existing items between item levels 815-830 will retain their existing item level. The first application of Obliterum will bring them up to 840, and the Obliterum cap has been increased to iLvl 875.
- Some World Quests that are related to Professions now reward 1 skill point in their associated Profession.
- Many profession Weltquests in Dalaran now reward credit for the Kirin Tor emissary.
- All recipes that are dropped by dungeon end bosses on Mythic difficulty can now drop in that dungeon's first chest on Mythischer Schlüsselstein difficulty.
- Most crafting profession recipes will now grant skill-ups to a higher maximum skill level, making it easier for crafters to reach skill level 800.
Mana and Rejuvenation potions can now be used by specs for whom a mana bar is a non-primary resource.
- The herb reagents required for Trank des Alten Krieges, Trank der tödlichen Anmut, Leywirbeltrank, and Unbeugsamer Trank recipes have been reduced by 50%.
Schmiedekunst Kochkunst Ingenieurskunst Inschriftenkunde
- You can now get Artifact Power from Archäologie.
- New Elite digsites have been discovered in the Broken Isles.
- All enemies summoned by Archäologie can now be killed by multiple nearby players.
New Glyph of the Shadow Succubus: Warlock Lederverarbeitung Bergbau
- It should now be significantly easier to start the quest to learn 2-star and 3-star Infernoschwefel mining.
- The wall forges in the Dalaran blacksmith shop are now usable.
The amount of comfort provided by the Bluttotemsatteldecke
has been reduced by 20%.