Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
Trial of Valor Raid
- Short questline leading into the raid.
- New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
The Nighthold Raid
New World Quests
- Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control!
- Falcosaurs drop Falkosauriereis and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new and Kochkunst recipes available from Die Wächterinnen faction at Honored and Revered.
- Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.
New World Event Area
- Return to Alcaz Isle - Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
- Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the Große rote Strahlenkanone toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Jägers.
Abilities learned have been spaced out:DruideJäger
New Hunter talent (replacing Spurt
- (Frost) Hirnfrost now also increases the damage of your next Hagel by 30%.
- no longer ignores tanks (including self)
- In talent trees, Göttliches Ross for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
Hoch zu Ross: Göttliches Ross now has 2 charges.
- now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- Klinge des Zorns has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Klinge der Gerechtigkeit.
- has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant -2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your Großes Richturteil for 20 seconds.
- While empowered, Großes Richturteil generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
- Dämonenhaut and Dämonischer Zirkel have swapped talent locations.
- Magie verschlingen has returned for Felhunters.
- Instabiles Gebrechen now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than "rolling" any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Afﬂiction on a given target.
- Fusionierter Schrecken trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Afﬂiction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly. stacking up to 5 times
- (Afﬂiction) Soul Efﬂgy is now immune to AOE damage.
- (Demonology) Dämonische Ermächtigung now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- (Demonology) Thal'kiel's consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
- now affects party and raid members only.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than Todesritter and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use Zorn and Mondfeuer as their primary damage abilities, rather than Erbarmungslose Klauen and .
- While Heilige Pein will still be the first spell given to Priesters at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content
- Schurkes will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Schurkes who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Verstümmeln at level 40.
Player Versus Player
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The quality of items rewarded from skinnish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player's Honor Level.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the ﬁrst two wins in each rated bracket (2v2. 3v3, 1Ov1O).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).