Updated October 23
The Pandaren Campaign begins!
The conflict between the Horde and the Alliance has ignited a new series of daily quests along the shore of the Krasarangwildnis.
- Players can visit their faction strongholds in the Das Tal der Ewigen Blüten to begin the quest to summon their war fleets to the continent of Pandaria. (Please note: The Alliance version of this quest is not yet complete, but will still unlock the new missions and features).
- Players will both valiantly defend their faction’s outpost and assault the opposing faction's headquarters.
- Two new Reputations have been added: Alliance players can earn reputation with Operation Schildwall, while Horde players will curry favor with the Die Herrschaftsoffensive.
- Players can slay rival NPCs and opposing faction players along the shore to earn commissions that can be spent to upgrade their faction's base.
- Look for strategic objectives to capture, including graveyards and towers. Commissions can be spent to recruit guards that will help protect this captured territory!
- Players who are truly dedicated to their faction can spend their commissions on an item that will give their fellows an extra reputation group quest for the day. Horde players can speak with Ongrom Black Tooth, while Alliance players can contact Proveditor Grantley for details.
and Großes Dämpferbankett
now correctly provide Intellect to damage based casting classes. Healers will continue to gain Spirit from these foods.
A cooking profession bag has been added, and can be purchased with Eisentatzmarke
from Nam Ironpaw.
All mineral nodes will now despawn one minute after they are mined, even if items remain in them.
The Weakened Blows effect has a new icon.
l's mana cost has been increased to match the Priest version, and its cooldown has been increased to 60 seconds.
- The cast time of has been reduced to 2 seconds.
- is once again granted to Brewmaster Monks and now costs 2 Chi to use.
- is once again granted to Blood Death Knights, and now costs 30 Runic Power.
- is once again granted to Protection Warriors, but now only provides a 30% increase to dodge.
- is once again granted to Protection Paladins, and now costs 1 Holy Power.
- The cooldown of provided by Symbiosis has been reduced to 5 minutes.
- The duration of provided by Symbiosis now displays correctly as 4 seconds.
The Ausgebrannte Glyphe
has been changed, and now increases the radius of Sonnenstrahl
to 10 yards (was 5 yards).
The duration of Sonnenstrahl
has been reduced to 8 seconds.
A new Minor Glyph has been added: Ausgebrannte Glyphe
. This glyph reduces the radius of Starfall by 50%. Hunter
The snare provided by Frostfalle is now more responsive when enemies enter or leave the area of effect, and its effective area more closely matches the visual effect.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe now causes the visual effect of Frostfalle to match the increased area of effect provided by the glyph.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe now correctly benefits from the increased duration provided by .
- will now activate correctly when Ice Trap is triggered by an immune target, as long as a susceptible target is within the area of effect.
- Fixed several issues involving , Entrapment, Ausgebrannte Glyphe, and Ausgebrannte Glyphe.
pet ability will no longer cause diminishing returns against bosses that are immune to its effect.
The Ausgebrannte Glyphe
has been renamed to Glyph of Solace, and now causes both
to remove all damage over time effects from the target.
Glyph of Scattering has been removed.
A new Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Aimed Shot. This glyph allows Aimed Shot to be used while moving.
Aspect of the Fox has been removed. Zuverlässiger Schuss
, and Sperrfeuer
can now always be cast on the move.
has been changed.
is now a bleed effect that causes damage every 3 seconds over a period of 15 seconds, and stacks up to 9 times. Zorn des Wildtiers
no longer grants Hunter pets immunity to crowd control effects, and instead now breaks existing crowd control effects when activated. Magier
- Ring des Frosts now has a 45 second cooldown (was 30 seconds).
- The duration of has been reduced to 4 seconds.
- will now detonate after 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Detonation speed is still affected by haste.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph prevents Netherorkan, Lebende Bombe, , Arkanbeschuss, and Feuerschlag from affecting targets more than 5 yards away from the primary target.
- Water Elemental
New Pet Ability: Wasserstrahl. Water Jet channels a jet of frigid water at the target, dealing Frost damage over 4 seconds. Frostblitzs cast by the pet's owner that hit the target while it is being blasted with icy water will grant a charge of Eisige Finger This ability has a 24 sec cooldown (shared with Eiskälte) and a 1 second cast time.
now reduces the duration of harmful Magic effects by 25% (was 35%).
The damage absorbed by Eisbarriere
has been reduced by 25%. Pyroschlag
now has a 3 second cooldown. Ring des Frosts
now have a 45 second cooldown (was 30 seconds).
s periodic damage is now based only on the current Meisterschaft: Entzünden
, instead of both Meisterschaft: Entzünden
. Damage has been increased to bring it up to approximately the same level as before. Heiße Sohlen
may now be triggered after recieving damage in any amount.
The mana cost of Zauberraub
has been increased to 21% of base mana (was 7%).
Fixed an issue with Ausgebrannte Glyphe
that could prevent all three bolts from firing.
Fixed an issue with Ausgebrannte Glyphe
that could prevent the affected abilities from doing the correct damage. Mönch Paladin
- Böses vertreibenis now effective against Aberrations.
- has been changed. This ability now removes all of a target's threat for 10 seconds.
- 's Psychic Terror cast time has been increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- now increases single target healing by 25% (was 15%).
- now increases area healing by 25% (was 15%).
- The 's health has been reduced to 10% of the controlling Priest's health(was 30%).
- Schicksal besiegeln will now only be activated by melee combo point generating abilities.
- Shurikenwurf now deals double damage when used against targets further than 10 yards away.
- The cooldown of Sprinten has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).
- The cooldown of Blenden has been reduced to 1 minute (was 3 minutes).
- The energy cost of the Geschwindigkeitsschub talent has been reduced to 50 energy (was 60 energy).
- Wundgift now deals 33% more damage.
- Dämonisches Tor must now be activated by the player wishing to teleport.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph will cause a Warlock's Dämonisches Tor to transport her immediately when she steps on it.
- A New Major Glyph has been added: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph will cause the Warlock to deal 10% of his maximum health to all targets within 5 yards for each Burning Ember he had when he was slain.
- Banish is now effective against Aberrations.
- now longer imposes a cast time penalty.
- no longer has a cooldown.
- The Felguard and Wrathguard pet ability Bedrohliche Präsenz will no longer be auto-cast by default.
- Rain of Fire
Rain of Fire no longer causes a stun after hitting a target three times.
- will now grant Feuerregen's damage over time effect a chance to generate .
- Feuerregen no longer requires Feuerbrand to be present to generate .
- Feuerregen's damage over time will now hit every 1 second (was 2 seconds). The damage animation for the damage over time effect will no longer always display.
Destruction Warlocks have gained a new ability:
costs one Burning Ember. After a 3 second channeling period,
will stun and knockback all burning targets within 10 yards of the caster. This ability has a 1 minute cooldown.
Conflagrate now generates Burning Embers. Dämonisches Tor
's duration has been increased to 20 minutes, and it will no longer despawn if the Hexenmeister
moves too far away. Krieger
- Pet Battles
A new item has been introduced that can be used to upgrade the quality of Battle Pets: Battle-stones. Pets over level 15 upgraded in this way can lose up to two levels in the process.
Battle-stones are available in two basic types, general purpose Battle-stones that can be used to upgrade the quality of any pet, and family specific Battle-stones, which can only be used to upgrade pets of a specific pet family.
- Battle-stones are available in two qualities: Flawless Battle-stones can upgrade pets directly to Rare quality, while Polished Battle-stones will upgrade a pet to Uncommon quality.
- Players will have a very small chance to obtain a general purpose Flawless Battle-stone after winning a match against wild pets; defeating higher level opponents increases the chances of obtaining a stone. These valuable items are not soulbound, and can be sold on the Auction House.
- Family specific Flawless Battle-stones can be found in the Sack of Pet Supplies obtained from performing Pet Trainer quests, and are Bind on Pickup.
- General purpose Polished Battle-stones can be purchased for 1000 Justice Points.
- The quality of each pet is now visible in its slot in the Pet Journal.
- Pets can now be filtered by name, type, rarity and level, and filters will remain in place each time the Pet Journal is viewed.
- It is now possible to search locations in the Pet Journal. For example, searching “Westfall” will display all the Battle Pets that can be found in Westfall.
Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Der Geschmolzene Kern
, and Naxxramas
Abilities that have been used will now continue to cool down for pets when they are not the active pet in a battle.
Right clicking a pet's portrait will now offer the option to look it up in the Pet Journal.
Players can now keep up to 650 pets.
Battle Pet tooltips will now display whether a pet is owned, and how many pets of that type are owned.
Pet Quality is now displayed in battles, and will be visible on portraits, names and tooltips.
The level of battle pets in a zone can now be seen on the map, and it’s now possible to see the strength of wild pets relative to your team at a glance.
Backline pets now display debuffs affecting them as well as the remaining duration of these effects.
The experience multiplier obtained by all seven Grand Master pet trainers in Pandaria has been increased to x5 from x3.5.
The experience multiplier obtained by defeating Pet Trainers Julia Stevens
, Mac Donald
, and Dagra die Grimmige
has been reduced to x2.5 from x3.5.
Macros have been added that allow for summoning random pets and random favorite pets.
The achievement Die Zähmung der Welt
now awards the Safarihelm
, which increases pet experience gained from Pet Battles by 10%.
Pets previously removed from the Safari achievements have been added back to the criteria of those achievements now that they're back in the wild.
The Ich wähle Euch
achievement has been added for defeating Großmeisterin Aki
. The reward for this achievement is gold.
Players that defeat Aki the Chosen at the culmination of the Battle Pet quest lines can now follow a new line of Battle Pet quests and associated daily quests that allows players to battle against Pandaren spirits.
A new Master Pet Tamer offering daily quests has been added to the Darkmoon Faire. Completing quests for the new trainer will offer the chance to acquire a new pet: the Dunkelmond-Auge
can now be used in Pet Battles.
The Kaiserliche Seidenraupe
pets can now be created by Tailors.
A number of pets that could previously only be found accompanying other pets into battle can now be found roaming the world.
A number of new capturable pets can be found in the world from pet families that were once more sparsely populated.
Two new Battle Pets now roam Darkmoon Island waiting to be caught.
Fixed an issue that would prevent some pets captured in Pet Battles from correctly saving their skin color once added to the Pet Journal.
Player versus Player Pet Battles now award more experience.
Large plants and bushes in the environment that interfered with visibility during Pet Battles while now fade out of view during the match.
Two new Battle Pets now roam Dunkelmond-Insel
waiting to be caught.
Fixed a bug where the Gazelle would join pet battles.
- Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons.
- The Statistics page now tracks and displays 10-player and 25-player raid boss kills separately.
- Cooldown timers greater than 5 minutes will now reset between attempts on Challenge Mode dungeons.
Scenarios now include Dungeon Finder queue features, including leaders, backfill, vote to kick, and deserter debuffs. Roles are still not required.
Justice, Valor, Honor and Conquest Point quartermasters are now signified by new minimap icons.
- A new banner will appear when a player is subjected to an effect that causes them to lose control of their character. The effect that caused the loss of control and remaining duration will be displayed. Configuration options are available in the “Combat” section of the “Interface Options" menu.
- A search bar has been added to the mount section of the Mount and Pet Journal.
- The Mount and Pet Journal remembers which tab you were last using.
- Brawler's Guild
Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Sturmwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers who have their mitts on an invitation a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
- Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.
- As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler’s Guild.
- Brawlers on a realm will gather together into the blood spattered ring to watch as their peers face down their own opponents. They can watch the battles in progress to learn from hardened Brawler's Guild veterans as they wait for their own turn to fight.
- If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.