I use this on my druid for the extra attack power and crit that a health enchant will not provide, and I am very pleased with it.
Requires Revered with Thrallmar, Sold by the Quartermaster
i've been trying to enchant this on
the item level is 35, so it should work, any clues?
Guys mind telling me if this includes +6 resistance to all schools of magic?
To clarify, since some people seem confused by the wording, this enchant adds:
No more, no less. It's obviously better the more of those stats you have any use for. Note that this enchant will work with talents that affect (or are based on) your Stamina or Intellect, whereas enchants that give +health or +mana will not.
Str increases AP and Agi increases Crit...
What is wrong with you people?
tell us where and who to get it from.
This enchant is a reputation reward for your corresponding faction (Honor Hold/Thrallmar) in Hellfire Peninsula. Requires revered to be purchased.
How much should I expect to pay for this enchant (mats+tip) ?
so which is better? +6 mana 5 or this?
for my experience you get +6 to all stats as a Tanking paladin, if you have Sacred Duty and Combat Expertise(you should if your a tanking paladin) added with kings you'll have a constant base of 26% more stam, which means 6 x 0.26 = 1.56 + 6 = 7.56 stam,...........say if you have T6 chest 69 stam + (say if you have 3 x 15stam gems) 69 + (3 x 15) = 114 x 0.26 = 29.64 + 114 = 143.64 + 7.56 = 151.2 stam from chest which also equals 1512 HP from the chest alone, it would be 151.2 - 7.56 = 143.64 + 15 = 158.64 meaning 1586.4 HP vs 1512 HP for a Tanking paladin but with the bonuses you get dodge chance more intell and soemm spirit, by the time you get T6 you'll have plenty of stamina the trade off is only 74.4 HP, not a bad idea to get this enchant for a Tanking Paladin
lookin for this for my Warlock's robe pst me if Enchanter on Gurubashi.............also lookin for a Cenarion Herb Bag
Does this only add 6 points to the Base Stats?
Melee Attack PowerClass Attack Power Formula
Warrior Character Level*3+Strength*2-20
Paladin Character Level*3+Strength*2-20
Rogue Character Level*2+Strength+Agility-20
Hunter Character Level*2+Strength+Agility-20
Shaman Character Level*2+Strength*2-20
14 Attack Power = 1 Damage per Second
Posted by Blizzard:Agility
- Increases Armor Class by 2 for every point of AGI.
- Increases the chance of a critical hit with melee and ranged attacks. The amount of the increase is dependant on both class and level. For most level 60 character classes, approximately 20 points of AGI will increase your critical hit chance by approximately 1%. Rogues require 29 AGI for an additional 1% critical hit chance, and Hunters require 53 AGI for an additional 1% critical hit chance, but both of these classes also gain attack power from agility and the items available to them typically have much higher amounts of AGI.
- Increases the chance to dodge an attack. The amount increased is dependant on both class and level. For most level 60 character classes, approximately 20 points of AGI will increase your chance to dodge by approximately 1%. Rogues only require 14.5 AGI for an additional 1% dodge chance. Hunters require 26.5 AGI for an additional 1% dodge chance, but Hunters typically have a high amount of agility, as well as an Aspect spell that further increases their chance to dodge attacks.
- Increases the chance of being missed by an attack.
- Increases the chance to dodge, parry, and block.
- Decreases the chance of being affected by a critical hit.
- Decreases the chance of being affected by a "crushing blow". Creatures that are higher level than your character can land crushing blows that deal increased melee damage. The chance of a crushing blow increases as the level difference between you and the opposing creature increases. Players never deal "crushing blows", only creatures.
- Attack power increases your base melee DPS by 1 for every 14 attack power.
- Strength increases your melee attack power by 2, except for rogues and Hunters. Rogues and Hunters gain 1 attack power per point of Strength, and 1 per point of Agility.
More on defense: each point of defense increases dodge, parry and block by 0.04%. Thus 100 defense is +4% dodge, +4% parry and +4% block, as well as the above mentioned reduction in crit/crush chance.
Why is it good? See what the enchant did for me:
Armor diff +12
Damage from 724-865 to 727-867, average +2,5
Attack power +10
So it is a very good enchant for me as a hunter! Much better then +150 health!
You need Quartermaster Urgronn inside Thrallmar.
You must be Revered or higher and the cost is 5g 40s.
Cordinates are : 55,38
附魔胸甲 - 杰出属性
附魔胸甲 - 杰出属性
需要 胸, 胸
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧。