Hey all, i was asking myself a question the other day about how much certain currencies in WoW would be worth in a gold value. To help solve this question and if you all had question like this, i have developed an addon that will Approximate the gold value of certain currencies in Game.
i.e. Garrison Resources, Shiny Pet Charms, Tricky Treats, etc...SetUp:
- Download From Twitch/Curse
- Go To Minimap Button and Open UI ( user interface)
- Go To Settings ( all other tabs will be blank at first )
- type a TSM Price Source i.e. ( dbmarket ) and Save Settings
- Close Down UI and Re-Open
after this it will give you a display of currencies and an approximate value in gold for 1 unit of that currency.
Values are show in the addon as follows: ( Currency Name, Exchange Rate, Location For Conversion )Features:
- Currency - The Currency tab is the default when the addon is open. This displays all current adapted currencies and there conversion rates for quick easy access.
- Events - The Events tab will show all known currencies and there conversion rates for Those Events ( i.e. Hallows End - Tricky Treats)
- Calculator - This tab is simply calculating your current rate for a currency and times it by how many you how to see the total value of your currency.
- Settings - This Should be configured first, due to you need to set your price source
TSM - Tradeskillmaster
I have done a guide going over the setup if you prefer a visual guide:
Any questions or bugs let me know on the discord. I hope you all enjoy the Addon and hope it helps some of you in your quest for gold making :)
Currency Value Addon: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/currency-value
Hope you all enjoy,