BlizzardSepulcher of the First Ones
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
Skolex's health has been reduced by ~6% in Mythic and Heroic difficulties.
Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle
- Dausegne’s health has been reduced by ~6% in Heroic difficulty.
- Disintegration Halo vulnerability reduced to 200% in Normal and Raid Finder difficulties.
Lords of Dread
- Swarm of Darkness and Swarm of Decay caused by Mal'Ganis' Unto Darkness will now increase all damage taken by 100% rather than only area-of-effect abilities.
- Developer note: When originally creating the Unto Darkness and Swarm abilities for the Lords of Dread, the idea was intended to be in the flavor of the dreadlords turning into an actual swarm and being adversely affected by area-of-effect abilities such as Flamestrike. However, the way it played out was that this proved to be very limiting in which classes could perform at a required level for harder difficulties. We're making a change to update the vulnerability from area-of-effect damage to all damage taken so that every damage class can enjoy the phase equally.
- Reduced boss health by 5% on Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Stellar Decay by 20% on Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Unstable QuasarsCores by approximately 33% on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue with Corrupted Wound’s spell description in the Dungeon Journal. Functionality remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue with Diverted Life Shield's spell description that caused it to display the improper amount of healing. It will now properly show it heals 2% per tick.