Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 23, 2022 Classes
Fixed an issue where Rapid Fire was not dealing reduced damage to secondary targets while under the effects of Trick Shots.
(2) Set Bonus: Fixed a rare issue which could incorrectly cause Divine Purpose (Talent) to be usable twice after Ashes to Ashes triggered.
Dungeons and Raids
- Night Fae
Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) no longer activates if the user is mind controlled.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Fixed an issue that could cause the Vigilant Guardian to unintentionally reset.
Lords of Dread
- Fixed an issue causing Fragment of Hope to trigger on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Mal'Ganis was not saying his last text line upon being defeated.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Fixed an issue that allowed players under Compulsion to use Demonic Gateways.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Path of the Streetwise Merchant's teleport cooldown would not be reset when completing a Mythic+ dungeon.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Slightly increased the drop rates of Progenium Essentia and Heavy Callous Hides.
- Slightly increased the drop amounts of Lightless Silk, Shadowlands Ores (other than Progenium Ore), and Callous Hide.
- Significantly increased the amount of Soul Ash and Soul Cinder earned by completing Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- Fixed an issue preventing Blood Elves from completing "A Gesture of Commitment."