- Adarogg – Ragefire Chasm's trogg population has rapidly declined in recent months for one reason: Adarogg. This ravenous flame hound was among the first of his kind ripped from the Firelands by dark shaman. Adarogg's handlers feed the unruly beast over twice his weight in trogg flesh per day to keep him appeased.
- Dark Shaman Koranthal – Koranthal has always believed that brute force is the only way to control Azeroth's elementals. His extreme views led him to join the ranks of the sinister Twilight's Hammer. When the cult fell, the orc and other like-minded shaman secretly infiltrated Ragefire Chasm to continue practicing their dark arts.
- Slagmaw – Unlike other lava worms enslaved by the dark shaman, Slagmaw has proven to be nearly impossible to control. The beast lives to dig through the depths of the earth, and it cares nothing for the consequences of its actions, or the damage it causes to anyone who stands in its way.
- Lava Guard Gordoth – Hubris drove the brilliant shaman Gordoth to act as a living conduit for energies pulled from the Firelands. He and his allies had hoped to mimic the creation of elemental ascendants in the Twilight's Hammer cult. Instead, the explosive influx of power drove Gordoth insane and mutated his body into a hideous form.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.