DescriptionYou have no means of identifying the corpse as Galaen with the information Morae gave you, but the clothing appears to have been torn in search of valuables.
The blood elves in the area would've claimed anything of value from the wreckage, including Galaen's jeweled amulet.
Although her husband did not survive the crash, you believe that Morae would be grateful if you recovered her husband's amulet from the blood elves.
Did your search turn up any trace of Galaen?
I guess I knew on some level, but just wouldn't let myself believe it. It's not the news I was hoping for, but you have my deepest thanks for finding Galaen.
|Cryo-Core Attendant's Boots||Lightweight Plate Boots|
|Technician's Boots||Artificer's Boots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.