|Emitter Spare Part (4)|
DescriptionWe managed to recover a damaged holographic emitter from the crash. If we repair it, we'll have a chance to find other survivors outside of Ammen Vale.
There were devices from the ship that could be salvaged for spare parts in the area, but the local owlkin carried them off before we could get to them.
<name>, you must go south to Nestlewood Thicket and Hills to find the spare parts.
Yes, I think that these will do nicely; good job, <name>. The emitter is rather complex so it may take some time to finish the repairs. I'll let you know when it's ready.
In the meantime, you might see if Vindicator Aldar has anything he could use you for.
|Beaten Plate Leggings||Rough Leather Leggings|
|Hand Sewn Pants||Coarse Mail Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.