|Winterfall Totemic slain (6)|
|Winterfall Den Watcher slain (6)|
|Winterfall Pathfinder slain (6)|
DescriptionThe Timbermaw tend to stay to themselves, <name>. While we do allow safe passage to those that have proven they can be trusted, we try to avoid other furbolg tribes if at all possible.
Lately I have noticed that the Winterfall tribe has become increasingly hostile towards us. They seem to be in a state of rage, completely engulfed by their own fear and hatred of anything they do not understand.
If you could reduce their numbers this would help us greatly, <name>.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.