A Hunter's Trap
DescriptionBy now, most hunters would have been trained in the art of trapping. Allow me to get you up to speed. We'll start with a freezing trap. In order to make one, you'll have to forage materials from your surroundings. Meredy can provide you with a mote of ice. Scavenge the area for the rest of what is required. And don't delay. You will need that freezing trap to deal with a problem that has cropped up within the camp.
Part of being a <class> means making use of what your surroundings provide.
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.