Capture a Mine
DescriptionThe mines in Alterac Valley hold more than just minerals. Both the Frostwolf and Stormpike have cached excess supplies in the Irondeep and Coldtooth mines... that's not a bad idea, if we could only maintain control of them!
Capture a mine, then return to me. To capture a mine, enter one that we do not control and kill its leader. When you do that, the mine will be ours, and we'll send troops to protect it!
When we control a mine and have troops stationed there, it's much easier to gather minerals and supplies from it.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.