Description<You discovered the history of Mardivas, a sorcerer that once lived in the city and the crafter of the arcane chests scattered around Nazjatar. From the sounds of it, he was not well-liked, which worked out for him, as he did not much like others. You also found and unlocked one of his "unsolvable" arcane locks. This knowledge may prove useful on your journey. Artisan Itanu will surely enjoy hearing the end of this tale.>
I had always wondered why one would lock up one's dinnerware. If one does not much like or trust others, it becomes more obvious.
Despite all of his efforts, they will end up in your hands, in the end. How droll.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Curios of Nazjatar|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 50 reputation with Waveblade Ankoan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.