Cracking the Surface
|Shard of Golden Beryl (20)|
Description<Upon your investigation you discover that the shrine has a couple locations where jewels appeared to have been located, but no longer exist.
Additionally, the center jewel appears to have several cracks in it as well.
Checking your notes, the earthen mentions having prospected the jewels from a nearby mountain to the northwest.
Perhaps you can prospect the earth in that area to find more of those jewels.>
Using the remainder, you are able to fill in the cracks of the center jewel, giving it a flush surface.
As you place the final jewel, a similar pulse of energy radiates from the shrine as the light in the area seems to draw into it. A strange glow now emanating from the shrine leads you to believe it is once again active.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.