Kim'jael's "Missing" Equipment
That wasn't good enough for you? You know how expensive those explosives are? They sell for... oh, nevermind. Fine, you want to make some real money? Cause that's how business is done: you prove you're a valuable employee and then you're rewarded adequately after you stick it out some.
If you're a "valuable" employee, then hit the Ruins of Eldarath and find me some rune that them Blood elves were lookin' for. The naga apparently have it in their possession.
Don't make me think twice about paying you what we agreed upon. What? Oh, we didn't agree on anything? Oh, great... then take your time--just know that it'll be a lot less if you take a long time.
I'll be sure to find out what this is for and why Magus Rimtori--she's the cow that hired me--wanted it. Hah! I got you now, stinkin' Blood elves! Kim'jael! Ha! I'll teach them who the rats are!
Ya did good, <name>. Thanks a bundle. Here, take this coin and be off with ya--I've got some things to figure out.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.