The Loa of Scavengers
DescriptionRichmon, you bring me many shiny things. You helped some of those that no one else would. And ya dumb enough to keep comin' back to me trash piles. I like ya style. Now for da big one. Go to the steps of Dazar'alor, and find the Chronicler Ash'tari. Her chisel makes da shrines there. Tell her to build me a shrine and I will grant you my boon. Unlike the flappy Pa'ku or running Gonk, I just gonna let ya scrap your trash in my pile and I'll give ya stuff back. Anywhere my trash piles be.
Are you sure this is not a prank?
Fine! But just know that if you want to put a proper loa's statue back up, speak to me.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.