Description<The carapace from the nerubian lord Vorus'arak, it looks ancient. It appears that Vorus'arak did not want to shed his shell, and instead wore the same scarred carapace for a very long time. All across the carapace, strange markings have been carved. It seems to be a language of some kind.>
It speaks of the swarm lord Vorus'arak, he has written of his journeys on his own chitin.
He tells of the War of the Spider, of his escape through the tunnels with his brood.
Vorus was a powerful digger, yet even his great strength flagged, and he was forced to consume much of his own young.
In the end, they found an island, and survived. Until you arrived.
Our history is important to us, here are some gems for your time.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.