DescriptionSometimes, when it's nighttime, I can hear my Uncle Carlin crying. It sounds like he's far away, to the east.
I hope he's not crying for me! <name>, will you find my uncle and tell him I'm alright?
If you find him say I'm waiting for him, and I want to hear the story he used to tell... the one about the rabbits and the berry jam! That story's so funny!
She's dead? No! Oh, Pamela! Why does your spirit still suffer in this world. Why are you perished, while fortune keeps me alive? In an instant I would switch places with you and wander dead Darrowshire, a ghost and alone!
Ah, but this news cannot change fate. Thank you, <name>. Now my duty, my duty to revenge, burns hot as ever.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.