A Thicker Thread
|Thick Webbing (5)|
Description<name>! I was hoping you would show up!
Xanjo is nearly finished with de suit of ceremonial armor he has been working on, but dere is a problem.
He says dat de thread he used is too thin, and dat de weight of de leather is ripping out de stitching.
He asked me to get something dat will hold, and de best thing I can think of is de thick webbing of jungleweb crawlers.
You can find dem in northern Vol'dun. Bring me back some strands of their thick webbing, and my knowledge of scales is yours.
Although... dis is stickier dan I was expecting. I will have to ask Xanjo if dat is going to be a problem.
But first, your lesson. Learn quickly, my pupil.
<Rana picks up a skin covered in scales, and shows you how to more effectively remove the skin without damaging the scales.>
RewardsYou will learn:
|Skinning Technique: Scale Gathering (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.