X Marks the Plat!
DescriptionYou find a folded piece of aged paper next to the deposit
Opening it up, you find a map of Drustvar with an X along the western coast.
Several crude poems adorn the paper, with one in particular drawing your attention.
"Once I were a pirate,
livin' for rum and pleasure.
Since the mutiny, I've retired,
an' now I mine for treasure."
Whoever left this appears to have spent a significant time mining in these lands. They may have some insights you could benefit from.
I see ye found me map. Guess that means ye be a miner, too?
Well then, if yer lookin' fer booty, best bet would be ta check yer breeches. However, if ye lookin' fer work, then I got just the task fer ya.
RewardsYou will receive:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.