Breaking The Food Chain
|Ravenous Jacunda slain (12)|
DescriptionDe extra riverbud you planted has helped, but it has not been enough. Some of de local beasts are consuming de riverbud before dey can mature. We need dese plants to germinate, or we could risk losing it entirely.
The largest group of young riverbud consumers are de jacunda. If we are going to give de riverbud a chance to survive dis, you will need to thin their numbers.
Do dat and I will teach you everything I know about riverbud.
The secret to riverbud is dat dere are additional bulbs in de root system. Just pull de plant by de vine firmly with steady pressure.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Herbalism Technique: Riverbud (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.