Changing the Scenery
Bring them back to Elric and observe as he tries to use them to make the stone.
|Shrubbery Bubble (6)|
|Fake Kill Credit for Spawn Tracking (10)|
DescriptionThe stone this recipe becomes is a transmutation stone. What if the missing reagents to make it come from something that's gone through the transmutation process?
I'm willing to try anything at this point. Here's an old recipe my ex-partner devised.
He used to go out to Stormsong Valley, just south of the Highland Flats and change the shrubs there into bubbles.
Bring back some of those bubbles and we'll see if they're what we've been missing.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.